Toomas Neuman, Ph.D.
- CSO of the company
- Toomas, an expert in molecular and cell biology, is the founder of several biotechnology companies in US and Estonia
- His team performed the first autologous stem cell therapy on a Parkinson's disease patient at the Cedars Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) in 1998
- He was a founder of Neurogeneration, later Celmed Biosciences (Los Angeles, CA). Company raised $40 mln for development of cell therapy procedures
- In 2000 Toomas and his colleagues founded CeMines, Inc. to develop molecular diagnostic techniques for early detection and monitoring of cancer using proprietary Fingerprinting platform technology
- Toomas, being a Professor at the Tallinn University of Technology (Estonia) founded also several biotechnology companies including Protobios, FibroTx, Cellin Technologies and BiotaP in Estonia
- Toomas is the author of more than 70 scientific publications in international journals and has presented his work at numerous scientific meetings. He is inventor of 8 patents and 7 patent applications