Aivar Linnamäe, MD
|CEO of the company |
- Aivar has extensive pharma sector experience since 1992
- Aivar is the representative of the major shareholder Magnum Medical Group, the leading Baltic pharmaceuticals wholesaler and retailer
- He is also the co-founder of Magnum Medical and Magnum Group
Toomas Neuman, Ph.D.
|CSO of the company |
- Toomas, an expert in molecular and cell biology, is the founder of several biotechnology companies in US and Estonia
- His team performed the first autologous stem cell therapy on a Parkinson's disease patient at the Cedars Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) in 1998.
- Toomas is the author of more than 70 scientific publications in international journals and has presented his work at numerous scientific meetings. He is inventor of 8 patents and 7 patent applications
Managing Director of the company
- Anzelika has been involved with FibroTx since 2006 and has project and laboratory management experience.
- She has been coordinator of international collaborative projects in the field of dermatology and skin care.
- Responsible for ISO 9001 compliance of the company. ISO 13485:2016 Lead Auditor